I would like to see a complete overhaul of the Symphony Programability Model:
2. Some way to create dialogs that are included in the Symphony document
3. A language binding between Symphony and Notes. This should be LotusScript and allow for complete automation when writing code in a Notes application. LotusScript prefered
4. A total overhaul of the way Symphony works in Composite Applications ... I should be able to include any of the 3 applications, or a file, without writing a line of code. There should also be an easy way to map the bookmarks/fields/cells/ranges to the PropertyBroker
5. A true COM API to that I can automate Symphony from Outlook or Visual Studio.NET
6. True OLE2 support for empbedding Symphony into another application or document and the ability to automate that placed object
7. True OpenOffice.org 3 plugin support ... these work like Firefox plugins. We need the model to create them and the hosted site to distribute them and for users to browse and install.