Workflows usually genereate some emails. This function is pretty plain within Lotus Workflow. There are some real important features missing, like the "CC"-Option (I didn't count the times I've benn asked about...). So what could be done better?
- Full access to all common email fields (to, cc, bcc, subject, body)
- sending HTML-formated emails
- using patterns to generate emails
- ability to customize link and message pointing to the job
- ability to customize system emails (inbox notification, inbox overdue notification, overdue notification, ...)