This session would mainly contain a number of useful tips for the beginners in Notes programming.
It should not contain the basics of programming, nor focus on any particular classes. Instead it will be an overview of what to think about, and some useful tips and tricks:
* Templates, what are they, why use them? Explain cascading templates and their benefits.
* Using lists in Lotusscript. Explain why this is such a powerful data type, and give a few example of how it can speed up application and make them much easier to write.
* Object Oriented Lotusscript - what is it and why use it? Give a few small examples to wet their appetite, then refer to in-depth session
* UI design: why is this important? 10 tips for creating an application your users will like, without thinking Notes sucks. Refer to in-depth sessions.
* Easy maintenance: why it is important to write code easy to read, and how you can help yoru self or your fellow developers, e.g. by using red for hidden text on forms/in views, and other de-facto standards. Also talk about form/view/variable/script library naming conventions.
The idea is to get an overview, with a few tips and tricks for each section, and then refer to more in-depth sessions where they will learn more.
Oh, if you demote this idea, I would appreciate a comment about why, what your thoughts are, etc. That might help me improving the submission.