I would like to see the IdeaSpaces removed from the configuration document and managed using an IdeaSpace form. The form should have the following fields/attributes:
- IdeaSpace Name
- List of Subspace Names
- RSS Feed URL (Autogenerated)
- Active/Inactive Radio Button - Would determine if the IdeaSpace is available for new Ideas and in the list of IdeaSpaces for viewing.
- Moderators - List of people that can moderate the IdeaSpace. ACL would be updated automatically on document save.
- Moderator Role (Autogenerated, but can be changed) - Inactive IdeaSpaces would have the moderator role removed from the acl.
- Icon - small image for use in views
- Graphic - larger image for use at top of IdeaSpace view and on Idea
- Description - to be displayed at the top of the IdeaSpace view (optional via configuration), to the right of the IdeaSpace select box when creating a new Idea, and when an IdeaSpace link is hovered over. IdeaSpace descriptions at the top of the views should be able to have the display attribute toggled.