Suggestions to improve the Search from the Designer Search menu:
- In the search box to add the option "Whole word".
- In "Scope" (Workspace, Working Set) to add "Databases" to manually select specific databases to choose from can be a specific Working Set. If the database is not selected, the search in the current database (selected in "Applications" panel). Scope memorize choice for the next call to dialogue (often sought in the current database).
- Pick up the selected text into the search box in the field "Containing text".
- In the panel "Search" button next to "Run the Current Search Again" button to add a "New Search", in which the display window of the search parameters (similar to Ctrl + H).
- The search results are displayed are sometimes pieces of XML, but I would like to display the content without XML tags (for forms, species, etc.). Maybe add the appropriate checkbox in the search dialog form?
- If you doubleclick on the search result XML-file is opened, but need to open a design element itself, just as it had previously been fixed for the panel "Problems".
- Position the cursor on the found string, and not just open a design element.