With ZK SpreadSheet on http://www.zkoss.org/product/zkspreadsheet there is a Spreadsheet Application available that we can integrate into XPages. But the installation, configuration and develop is not easy and the other office application's are not available.
So IBM should do:
1. Install OpenOffice / Symphony with the Domino Server Setup.
2. Extend XPage with office components.
3. Let save the officedocuments as attachements inside notes documents.
4. Extend the CKEditor to open/save the office documents.
5. Extend Symphony word processor with unsupported notes richtext features (like sections) so we can use the symphony word processor component instead of CKEditor.